Substituting this PVC hollow rod for solid round can result in considerable savings where parts are bored. Commonly used in component fabrication for such items, such as bushings, washers, and spacers, this rod can be readily machined to provide durable corrosion-resistant components. Larger sizes available by special order, contact us for a quote.
- Dark gray PVC type 1
- Not UV stabilized
- Excellent machining & fabrication characteristics
- Flammability rating: UL-94 V-0
- Oversized OD & undersized ID for machining
- Maximum temperature: 140°F
- NSF listed
- Length tolerance: ±1"
- Sold in 1' increments up to a maximum length of 5'