Inert to most aqueous acid, alkaline, anodizing and pickling solutions up to 212°F. The heavy wall fluoropolymer (PTFE) covered stainless steel element reduces permeation and eliminates the need for gas purge systems.
- Vapor tight, flame retardant polypropylene terminal enclosure
- 3' flexible PVC liquid tight conduit
- Grounded internal metal element
- Non-floating construction
- Proper installation requires wiring to temperature controller
- Watt densities of 10 watts/sq. in. for long service life
- UL (1-6 kW), CSA & CE