Bev-A-Line XX® has a patented Hytrel® liner that is virtually inseparable from its shell and it has a sturdy, but flexible, outer shell with a smooth inner lining that offers resistance to abrasion, chemical attack and next-batch contamination. The tubing is gas permeable and withstands repeated autoclaving without separation of layers. The co-extruded construction offers savings in installation over conventional braided profiles. The Hytrel® liner is comparable to poly-ether based urethanes in regards to moisture permeability. With its low permeability, Bev-A-Line XX® also works with refrigerant gases and hydrocarbons.
- Hytrel® liner is virtually inseparable from shell
- Low gas permeation
- Works with refrigerant gases & hydrocarbons
- Withstands repeated autoclaving
- Temperature range: -60°F to 160°F
- Meets FDA & NSF standards
- Priced per foot; sold in 10' intervals only