PCO tanks can be selected for stationary or transportable (non-D.O.T. regulated) applications both indoors and outdoors. The 50 to 300 gallon tanks have a rounded bottom for best fluid drainage and a 2" deep sump option is also available. PCO tanks must be securely anchored for use in transportable applications and galvanized steel bands are available for this purpose. Dimensions are listed L x W x Hgt.
- MDPE with UV inhibitors
- Translucent & graduated for monitoring level of liquid
- Powder-coated steel bands
- 300 gallon has an internal baffle for support & fluid control
- Maximum specific gravity: 1.7
- Max. temperature: 120°F constant & spikes up to 140°F
- Meets FDA standards
- Tanks & bands sold separately
Extended lead times expected on these items.