If easy access, cost efficiency, and a large storage area are what you need, then Job Hut™ is your answer. An extra-large storage area lets you store up to eight (8) 55 gallon drums right on their pallets! The low profile design allows for easy access, and it is forkliftable from all sides for effortless handling. Tough polyethylene construction means it won't rust or corrode, while UV inhibitors make it extra durable for outdoor use. A large 72 gallon sump capacity eliminates the risk of spills or leaks. Structural foam grates also remove for easy cleaning. What's more, molded-in vents reduce fumes and condensation inside, and heavy-duty hinges and a lock keep contents secure. The Job Hut™ offers substantial savings when compared to similar metal or concrete storage buildings while providing superior performance.
- 100% polyethylene with UV inhibitors for increased durability
- Three removable structural foam grates
- Weight capacity: 8000 lbs.
- One-piece, no assembly
- 2 heavy-duty, double-walled doors for added security
- Low profile design allows for easy access
- Extra-wide 57" x 78" doorway allows for easy forklift entry
- The optional ramp facilitates loading your drums into the unit
- Regulations: EPA 40 CFR 264.175, SPCC, NPDES & UFC