These cast acrylic rods are manufactured specifically for applications that require high optical clarity. Cast acrylic rods also offer ideal physical properties making them the best choice for jobs requiring machining and cementing.
- High optical clarity
- UV stabilized; will not warp, crack, craze or corrode
- High tensile strength
- Good electrical properties
- Ideal for overhead lighting like giant fiber optics
- Forming temperature: 350°F
- Maximum temperature: 200°F
- Meets FDA standards
- Priced per foot. 3/8" - 2" sold in 4' intervals; 2-1/4" - 3" sold in 6' intervals.