The 695 series is a general-purpose check valve that operates in any position, horizontal or vertical. This mini check valve is a great low-resistance, high-flow check valve where space is limited. It is available in nylon for general purpose use and polypropylene for excellent chemical resistance and positive seal at pressure.
- Nylon, Polypropylene, or Kynar®
- Buna-N or Viton™ seals
- Guided stainless steel ball & spring
- Outside diameter: 1/2"
- Maximum flow diameter: 0.160"
- A wide range of air & fluid applications
- Cracking pressure: 1 psi
- Maximum pressure: 125 psi
- Maximum temperature: 140°F