The lightweight, disposable R95 particulate respirator is constructed with carbon filter material for applications such as glass etching, chemical processing, paper processing, aluminum smelting and brewing operations where particles and nuisance levels of acid gases* may be present. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing. It's adjustable noseclip and cushioning nose foam provide a custom fit with secure seal and helps reduce eyewear fogging. These features, along with the lightweight construction promote greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time. Suggested applications: Glass etching, chemical processing, paper processing, aluminum smelting and brewing operations where particles and nuisance levels of acid gases may be present. Additional applications: Grinding, bagging, sanding, sweeping in oil and non-oil environments and other dusty operations. 3M recommended for relief against nuisance levels of acid gases. Nuisance level refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL or applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower.
- Carbon layer helps reduce nuisance levels of acid gases
- Collapse resistant shell
- R95 Approved filtering facepiece particulate respirator
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear & hearing protection
- Adjustable noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging & helps ensure a better seal & fit
- Two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure fit
- NIOSH Approved R95