When it comes to transporting and storing temperature-sensitive food products, Polar® Insulated Containers have proven most effective-they simply keep frozen products below freezing longer, even without dry ice. Note: All dimensions and weights are approximate. Height includes lid.
- Rotomolded from tough polyethylene
- Smooth outer shell is devoid of joints
- 2" minimum foam insulation between double walls
- Nearest thing to the perfect shipping container
- 3199 is a flat exterior bottom with 6" casters, 2 fixed, 2 locking swivel, attached
- Average size of dry ice block: 10" x 10" x 12"
- Average weight of dry ice block: 55-60 lbs.
- One cubic foot of dry ice pellets: approximately 52 lbs.
- Meets FDA standards