Peroxide-cured, high-strength, silicone tubing is designed for use in applications where flexibility, resiliency, and durability are required. This tubing is ideal for electronic equipment, the production of cosmetics, and the manufacturing of appliances. It is also suitable for food and beverage dispensing and processing.
- Ultra-smooth, inner bore
- Reduced risk of particulate entrapment
- Odor-free & taste-free
- Durometer hardness (shore A): 50
- Temperature range: -75°F to 350°F
- Meets FDA, 3-A, NSF 51 & USP Class VI standards
- Priced per roll; sold in 50' rolls - 50' max. length (+3'/-2' cut tolerance)