Versilon™ SPX-50 tubing is peroxide-cured and designed for applications requiring flexibility, resiliency, and durability. Produced from a proprietary combination of silicon elastomers, this flexible tubing optimizes critical physical properties such as tensile strength elongation and compression set, resulting in a more physically durable product. Great for applications including sterile filling and processing, analytical instrumentation, cosmetic production, environmental remediation, beverage dispensing, food and dairy processing, appliance manufacturing, and electronic equipment.
- Ultra-smooth inner bore reduces particulate entrapment
- Taste & odor free
- Durometer hardness: (Shore A) 50
- Temperature range: -75°F to 350°F
- Meets NSF 51 & FDA standards
- Standard tolerance +3'/-2' on full rolls
- Priced per roll; Sold in 50' rolls