The R Series magnetic drive pump consists of two heavy-duty magnet assemblies whose frictionless drive offers extremely energy efficient operation. Applications requiring flow rates from 5 to 140 GPM with maximum total dynamic head discharges up to 141' will find an R-Series pump to meet their requirements. For superior performance in larger size pumps, 2 HP and greater, rare earth neodymium magnets are used. These special magnets feature an exceptional magnetic force to weight ratio. The magnetic drive of the R Series pumps require no seals. This means there are no emissions, no leaks and no expensive, time consuming seal replacements.
- Glass reinforced, thick wall, polypropylene construction
- Ceramic shaft with PTFE bushing
- FPM seals
- Motors are heavy-duty TEFC & epoxy painted
- Low friction operation
- Easy maintenance, no special tools
- All pumps have 50/60 cycle