The Model 63 Portawelder includes a 500 watt, 120V element, round tip, tacking tip, tray, compressor, carrying case, and welder guide book.
- Nylon handle & all SS construction with double-wall, insulated heating chamber
- A benefit to this welder is that it can be taken to job sites
- Use nitrogen gas to weld polyethylene & polypropylene; compressed air for PVC, CPVC & ABS
- Approx. 3-1/2 to 5 lbs. of air or gas needed for 400 & 500 watt elements & 6 to 8 lbs. for 650 watt
- Do not weld thinner than 1/16"
- Self-relieving air gauge 200 lb. psi primary, to 0-15 lb. psi regulation
- 20' electric cord, 3-wire grounded circuit inside neoprene air supply tubing
- Also great for first-time users & small repair jobs