Inductor tanks are used as supply tanks for application systems and when a complete drain out of stored liquids is required in indoor or outdoor applications. Note: Additional installation fees may be incurred for any additional fittings other than the standard. Stand 8684 is made to ship via UPS. 9406 does not need a stand; it can be mounted.
- UV stabilized MDPE
- Stands are polyester powder coated
- Translucent & have gallon indicators for level viewing
- Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms
- Approximately 11" from the bottom of the tanks to the floor on all (except 14249 which is 15")
- The base angle on all tanks is 60°
- For containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity
- Max. temperature: 120°F constant & spikes up to 140°F
- Meets FDA standards
- Tanks & stands sold separately
Extended lead times expected on these items.