These Stackable Totes are freestanding for indoor or outdoor, stationary or transportable applications. The most popular uses for these tanks include fresh oils, washer fluid, and other automotive fluids. Accessories for the 35, 70, and 120 gallon totes includes four molded-in lifting ears, a 4-way, forkliftable skid for handling totes, 24" or 36" leg kits that can be bolted to the skid and a polyethylene drip tray which provides a tray and spill guard for fill containers. Accessories for the 180 and 240 gallon totes include a 4-way, forklift accessible, Tote Adaptor, a 24" Stand for elevated applications, and a polyethylene Drip Tray that provides a tray and spill guard for fill containers. Plumbing kits for the 2" ports on the totes are also available. Tote adapter also serves to adapt the 35, 70, and 120 gallon tote sizes to the 180 and 240 gallon totes.
- Made of HDPE with UV stabilizers
- Furnished with a 7" vented lid assembly & lanyard
- Has three 2" Rieke threaded plugs with gaskets
- Additional flat spots to install fittings on all sides
- Front of the tote features two inserts to attach a placard
- Gallon indicators are included on one side
- Maximum specific gravity: 1.5
- Stackable: 5 high (4798), 3 high (4773), 2 high (4774) or 2 high or max. weight (4820 & 4821)
Extended lead times expected on these items.