Space in laboratories is always in high demand making the small footprint of the Scienceware® Lab-Aire® II Drying Racks a practical solution for drying and storing Labware. Single-sided benchtop models fit against a wall, conserving bench space. Double-sided benchtop models provide twice the capacity with only a slightly larger footprint. Wall-mount models have mounting points sized to fit standard pegboards to save counter space. Accommodates an assortment of glass and plastic labware by easily changing peg locations. All models have a drip tray with scalloped wells to hold long thin Labware such as burettes, pipettes and thermometers. The white ABS plastic body and contrasting blue pegs wipe clean easily.
- ABS body
- Benchtop models fit against a wall
- Wall-mount models mount to pegboards
- Accommodates an assortment of labware
- Easily able to change peg locations
- Drip tray with scalloped wells holds long thin labware?
- Conserves bench space
- Easily wipes clean