This special black, weighted PVC compound ensures durability, reliability and sink-ability while in use, and is ideal for trouble-free delivery of air to pond aeration systems. The tubing remains flexible for use in a wide range of temperatures, and installation time is greatly reduced and it requires no maintenance when following instructions. This tubing naturally sinks without the use of additional weights or anchors and is great for use in pond and lake aeration, water recirculation, ice clearing, wastewater lagoons and commercial hatcheries. Tubing ID sizes and specification information listed are based on average dimensions. Special ID sizes and lengths are available, contact us for quote.
- Black, weighted PVC
- Greatly reduces installation time
- Requires no maintenance following installation
- Tubing ID sizes based on average dimensions
- Max pressure: 50 psi
- Flexible in a range of temperatures
- Temperature range: 25°F to 150°F.
- Sold in full 100' coils only