These tapered rear exhaust fume hoods are fabricated of corrosion-proof PVC or Polypropylene. When connected to an exhaust blower system, the hoods direct a stream of air across the top of the tank away from the operator. CPVC is also available, contact us for quote.
- Made to rest on the rear edge of tanks from which harmful fumes may emanate
- Prices are for single slots in hood
- Temperature range: 40°F to 200°F
- Dimensions: 7.5" L x 18" W x 12" Hgt.
- Outlet: 6"
- Wall thickness: 3/16"
- Slot size: 5" W x 2" Hgt.
- Number of slots: 3