PVC pipe is resistant to corrosion and chemical attack from most acids, alkalis, salts, fungi and bacteria. It is also resistant to cracking so it is machinable. For UV resistance of PVC pipe and fittings, paint with a white water based latex paint.
- PVC Type I (Cell Class 12454-B) per ASTM D1784
- SCH 80 threaded fittings manufactured to ASTM D 2464
- Non-toxic, odorless & tasteless
- Not UV resistant
- Not for use with compressed air or gas
- Temperature range: 33°F to 140°F
- Made in the USA