Vapor tight polypropylene terminal enclosure with 4' cord and plug. Designed for vertical installation. DO NOT immerse terminal enclosure. Patented self-regulating design protects against overheating and fires. Fluoropolymer (PFA) models are inert to most aqueous acid, alkaline, anodizing and pickling solutions up to 212°F. Stainless steel models are suitable for less corrosive applications. Heavy wall fluoropolymer (PFA) covered stainless steel element reduces permeation and eliminates the need for gas purge systems. Low watt density design (20 watts/square inch, 3 w/cm2) for long service life. Auto stabilizing solid state element prevents hot spots and ensures uniform heating.
- Vapor tight polypropylene terminal enclosure
- 4' cord & plug
- Designed for vertical installation
- DO NOT immerse terminal enclosure
- Self-regulating design prevents overheating & fires
- Watt densities of 20 watts/sq. in. for long service life
- Auto stabilizing solid state element prevents hot spots & ensures uniform heating