Of all the unmodified nylons, Nylon 101 is the strongest, most rigid and has one of the highest melting points. Commonly specified for screw machined electrical insulators and food contact parts. Not UV stabilized. -40°F to 225°F. USDA, NSF, and 3A-Dairy compliant and meets FDA standards. Nylatron® GS Molybdenum disulphide filled nylon offering improved strength and rigidity. Parts maintain better fit and clearance, less tendency to seize. All sold in 1' intervals. 8' lengths standard. Not UV stable.
- Nylon 101 is a unmodified Nylon 6/6
- Has good mechanical & electrical properties
- Not UV stabilized
- Temperature range: -40°F to 225°F
- Nylon 101 meets FDA, USDA, NSF & 3A standards
- Standard 8' length
- Priced per foot & sold in 1' intervals