These tapered rear exhaust fume hoods are fabricated of corrosion-proof Polypropylene. When connected to an exhaust blower system, the hoods direct a stream of air across the top of the tank away from the operator. CPVC is also available, contact us for a quote.
- Made to rest on the rear edge of tanks from which harmful fumes may emanate
- Temperature range: 40°F to 200°F
- Dimensions: 12" L x 42" W x 24" Hgt.
- Outlet: 10"
- Wall thickness: 1/4"
- Slot size: 4" W x 2" Hgt.
- Prices are for single slots in hood