These tapered rear exhaust fume hoods are fabricated of corrosion-proof or Polypropylene. When connected to an exhaust blower system, the hoods direct a stream of air across the top of the tank away from the operator. CPVC is also available, contact us for quote.
- Made to rest on the rear edge of tanks from which harmful fumes may emanate
- Prices are for single slots in hood
- Temperature range: 40°F to 200°F
- Dimensions: 17.5" L x 72" W x 36" Hgt.
- Outlet: 16"
- Wall thickness: 1/4"
- Slot size: 8" W x 4" Hgt.
- Number of slots: 12