These trays readily integrate with machine and robotic applications and unlike metal they will not bend, dent or corrode. They are impervious to cutting oils, grease, radiation, and mild acids and alkaline solutions.
- White, glass-reinforced composite fiberglass
- Exceptionally strong
- Dimensionally stable under heavy loads
- Able to withstand static loads up to 2000 lbs.
- Temperature range: -60°F to 250°F (300°F intermittent)
- Top outside dimensions: 27-1/4" L x 12-1/2" W x 5-3/4" Hgt.
- Bottom inside dimensions: 23-1/4" L x 10-1/2" W x 5-1/2" Hgt.