These industrial float valves are used for maintaining liquid level in vessels without the need for elaborate and expensive level monitoring equipment and solenoid valves. The float valve is self operating and will automatically fill a tank as the float is lowered due to evaporation, spillage or liquid drainage. The float valve must be mounted at the desired liquid level height and required no adjustment. FKM O-rings are standard; not for use with water. EPDM O-rings are recommended for water use and can be special ordered; contact us for quote.
- PVC body & polypropylene float
- FKM O-rings
- Excellent for corrosive chemicals
- Contain no metal parts in solution
- Automatically replace liquid lost by evaporation
- Pressure rating: 80 psi
- Maximum temperature: 140°F