These compression style fittings are offered in three different resins for a range of applications dealing with temperatures, acids and chemicals. The Kynar® PVDF Jaco fittings are best when used with Kynar® PVDF, PTFE, FEP and PFA tubing. Each fitting is equipped with a plastic gripper for support and these fittings are UV resistant and resistant to many highly corrosive fluids.
- Kynar® PVDF
- Length: 1-1/8"
- Thread size: 5/16-24
- Plastic gripper
- Resistant to highly corrosive fluids & UV
- Use with Kynar®, PTFE, FEP & PFA tubing
- Kynar® pressure rating: 50 psi
- Temperature range: -80°F to 275°F
- Meets FDA standards & is NSF listed