Utilize these bottles as inner containers for designing, assembling and certifying combination packaging. They are excellent for small-scale inter-lab shipping of hazardous samples and chemicals such as corrosives and cleaning compounds. Markings are molded into the bottom of bottles: IP2 marking, material, volume, registration notch. Evaluated at 15 psi (103 kPa) per 49 CFR 173.27 (c)(2), ICAO Technical Instructions Part 4 1.1.6, and IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Section 22.214.171.124.
- HDPE bottle
- Polypropylene cap
- Heavy-duty walls resist splitting & puncturing
- Meets IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Section 126.96.36.199
- Temperature range: -100°C to 120°C
- Meets FDA standards
- Dimensions: 39mm Dia. x 84mm Hgt.
- Cap size: 20mm (14mm Neck ID)