Utilize these bottles as inner containers for designing, assembling and certifying combination packaging. They are excellent for small-scale inter-lab shipping of hazardous samples and chemicals such as corrosives and cleaning compounds. Markings are molded into the bottom of bottles: IP2 marking, material, volume, registration notch. Evaluated at 15 psi (103 kPa) per 49 CFR 173.27 (c)(2), ICAO Technical Instructions Part 4 1.1.6, and IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Section 184.108.40.206.
- HDPE bottle
- Polypropylene cap
- Heavy-duty walls resist splitting & puncturing
- Meets IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Section 220.127.116.11
- Temperature range: -100°C to 120°C
- Meets FDA standards
- Dimensions: 61mm Dia. x 133mm Hgt.
- Cap size: 24mm (18mm Neck ID)