This is a dry lubricant-filled bearing material. Finely divided particles of molybdenum disulfide are suspended in the melt during polymerization. This produces a more crystalline product than the unfilled grades, giving it slightly improved compressive strength but decreasing its impact strength.
- Provides successful performance throughout the years
- Good wear resistance
- Low coefficient of friction
- High crystallinity
- Good compressive strength
- Max. temp.: 330°F intermittent & 230°F continuous
- Priced per foot, sold in 1' intervals - 4' standard length