This lid fits the 3-1/2, 5, 6 and 7 gallon buckets. This lid must be put on the bucket with a mallet for it to go on properly. These lids are slotted to provide tamper evidence. Some or all of the areas directly below the slots around the rim will have to be broke or cut to remove the lid. Lids can be reused but you will be able to tell that the bucket has already been open after the first time it is taken off. Lid has a styrene butadiene gasket which provides a secure seal. This lid is recessed for stacking stability and it has reinforced ribs to provide stacking strength. The tapered design of the lid allows for nesting. Lid is 12.24" outside diameter, 1.06" high and 90 mil thick. Meets FDA standards.
- Made of HDPE
- Styrene butadiene rubber gasket
- Not UN or DOT approved for shipping
- Wall thickness: .090" +/- .005"
- Dimensions: 12.24" OD x 1.06" H
- Can be used for transmission & hydraulic oils
- Can be hot filled up to 190°F & frozen
- Meets FDA standards
- Buckets & lids sold separately