This lid fits the 3-1/2, 5, 6 and 7 gallon buckets and must be put on the bucket with a mallet for it to go on properly. The lids are slotted to provide tamper evidence. Some or all of the areas directly below the slots around the rim will have to be broken or cut to remove the lid. While the covers can be reused, you will be able to tell that the bucket has already been opened after the first time it is taken off. This lid is recessed for stacking stability and it has reinforced ribs to provide stacking strength.
- HDPE lids
- Styrene butadiene rubber gasket
- Not UN or DOT approved for shipping
- Wall thickness: .090" +/- .005"
- Dimensions: 12.24" OD x 1.06" Hgt.
- Can be used for transmission & hydraulic oils
- Can be hot filled up to 190°F & frozen
- Meets FDA standards
- Buckets & lids sold separately