Designed for high-purity applications, Tygon® Sanitary Silicone Tubing's ultra-smooth, inner bore can reduce the risk of particle entrapment and microscopic buildup during sensitive fluid transfers. In-house analysis of the inner surface of Tygon® Sanitary Silicone Tubing compared to other silicone tubing shows that it is up to three times smoother. Additionally, this smoother fluid path facilitates complete system cleaning and sterilization. Utilizing a platinum-curing process, Tygon® Sanitary Silicone Tubing eliminates the concern of extraction often encountered when alternative curing methods are used. It has also been fully characterized using the ISO 10993 standards, reducing user cost and time associated with process validation. Ideal for food and beverage dispensing.
- Platinum-cured silicone
- Working pressure @ 73°F: 11 psi (10 psi @ 320°F)
- Minimum bend radius: 1"
- Vacuum rating @ 73°F: 20" Hg (15" Hg @ 320°F)
- Fully tested to ISO 10993 standards
- Durometer hardness (shore A): 50
- Temperature range: -112°F to 400°F
- Meets FDA, 3-A & NSF standards
- Priced per foot, sold in 10' intervals - 50' max. length (+3'/-2' cut tolerance per 50' roll)