Nycast® XHA Blue has a heat stabilizer that retards the loss of physical properties as temperature increases. This allows the material to function at approximately 10% higher temperatures than standard grades; meaning Nycast® XHA operating at 200°F will have approximately the same physical properties as a standard grade operating at 185°F. Maximum intermittent temperature for Nycast® XHA is 330°F and continuous operating temperature is 250°F (compared to 230°F for standard grades).
- Heat stabilized cast nylon 6
- Can work at higher operating temperatures
- Retains physical properties under higher temperatures
- Excellent abrasion & wear resistance
- Easy to machine
- Hardness (Rockwell): 110-120
- Max. temp.: 330°F intermittent & 250°F continuous