The Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ wide mouth Pass-Port IP2 bottles are a safe, durable and cost-effective line of wide-mouth bottles for packaging and transporting hazardous samples and chemicals such as corrosives and cleaning compounds. Store dry or liquid materials in the bottles, which are ideal as inner containers for customers who design, assemble and certify their own combination packaging. Markings molded into bottom of bottles: IP2 marking, material, volume, registration notch. Evaluated at 15 psi (103 kPa) per 49 CFR 173.27 (c)(2), ICAO Technical Instructions Part 4; 1.1.6, and IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Section 126.96.36.199.
- HDPE bottle
- Polypropylene cap
- Heavy-duty walls resist splitting & puncturing
- Meets IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Section 188.8.131.52
- Temperature range: -100°C to 120°C
- Meets FDA standards
- Dimensions: 73mm Dia. x 168mm Hgt.
- Cap size: 53mm (44mm Neck ID)