Acrylic sheets are lightweight and have many applications where weather and impact resistance is important. This material is excellent to use in place of glass, where breakage is a threat to safety. Sheets are UV stabilized. Blue is translucent and provides a low level of light transmission. Forming temperature is 290°F to 320°F. Sheets 36" x 48" and larger must ship Motor Freight.
- Lightweight & impact resistant
- UV stabilized
- White & other colors are translucent; low level light transmission
- Forming temperature: 290°F to 320°F
- Temp. range: -30°F to 160°F Cont. (190°F intermittent)
- Sheets 48" x 48" & larger must ship motor freight