This PVC sheet is a moderately expanded high density, polyvinyl chloride (PVC) sheet. As a lightweight plastic material, it can be easily cut, sawed, drilled, and fabricated. The sheet is an excellent material for model exhibits and displays. For interior signage only. Can be painted and silk-screened. Its characteristics include: foamed PVC sheet material that is approx half the weight of solid PVC; durable and hard wearing under many adverse conditions and resists most chemicals and water, with its porous interior and hard smooth surface; it can be painted, printed, silk-screened, laminated, etc; easy to clean and has an attractive surface, and is fire retardant. Good sound dampening-UL 94 flammability class 94 V-O-945; USDA approved. There are many applications for this versatile, durable material.
- Excellent for signs, displays & model exhibits
- For interior signage only
- Porous interior & hard smooth surface
- Flammability rating UL 94 V-O
- Approximately 1/2 the weight of solid PVC
- Durable & hard wearing under many adverse conditions
- Resists most chemicals & water
- Good sound dampening properties
- Meets USDA standards
- Cut tolerance ±1/4"