1/16" ID x 1/8" OD x 1/32" Wall Red Polyurethane Tubing has a working pressure of 134 psi @ 70°F. Durometer is 85 shore A. It has a specific gravity of 1.19, a brittleness temperature of -91°F, a tensile strength at yield of 4800 psi and a tensile strength at break of 4650 psi.
- Excellent kink, impact & abrasion resistance
- Resistant to hydrolysis, oxidation & ozone
- Good chemical resistance
- Flexible in cold temperatures
- Durometer hardness (shore A): 85
- Temperature range: -75°F to 155°F
- Sold in 100' coils only