This gray PVC perforated sheet has staggered rows of holes that are 3/16" in diameter and holes are on 5/16" centers (center of one hole to the center of the next hole). There are 12 holes per square inch and the sheet has 32% open area. This sheet can be used for acid resistant applications such as strainers and drains. Perforated PVC sheet is more corrosive resistant and lighter in weight than similar metal sheet.
- Chemical & corrosion resistant
- Not UV stabilized
- Flammability rating UL 94 V-O
- Easily fabricated or welded
- Forming temperature: 245°F
- Temperature range: 33°F to 160°F
- Does not meet FDA standards