Chemically resistant structural and bearing & wear material for continuous use to 480°F (250°C). Product profile: Excellent chemical resistance. Very low moisture absorption. Inherently good wear and abrasion resistance. Unaffected by continuous exposure to hot water or steam. Virgin PEEK grades offer chemical and hydrolysis resistance similar to PPS, but can operate at higher temperatures. PEEK offers steam and wear resistance. This general purpose grade is unreinforced and offers the highest elongation and toughness of all PEEK grades. Meets FDA requirements CFR 21 Section 177.2415 & 177.2416 and ASTM D6262 S-PAEK 0111. Natural in color.
- Natural color; unreinforced
- Steam & wear resistance
- Highest elongation & toughness of all PEEK grade
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Very low moisture absorption
- Maximum temperature: 480°F (250°C)
- ASTM D6262 S-PAEK 0111
- Meets FDA standards (CFR 21 177.2415 & 177.2416)
- Cut tolerance ±1/4"