This 100 gallon PCO polyethylene tank with sump is 38" L X 30" W X 29" H (not including sump) and has a nominal .260" thick wall. It has an 8" lid and a 1" polypropylene bulkhead fitting with EPDM gaskets. Tank weighs 52 lbs. and will hold up to a 1.7 specific gravity. Bands for this tank are part # 9445.
- MDPE with UV inhibitors
- Translucent & graduated for monitoring level of liquid
- Powder-coated steel bands
- Maximum specific gravity: 1.7
- Max. temperature: 120°F constant & spikes up to 140°F
- Meets FDA standards
- Tanks & bands sold separately