This 200 gallon PCO polyethylene tank with sump is 48" L X 37" W X 38" H (not including sump) and has a nominal .270" thick wall. It has a 12" lid and a 1-1/4" polypropylene bulkhead fitting with EPDM gaskets. Tank weighs 84 lbs. and will hold up to a 1.7 specific gravity. Bands for this tank are part # 9447.
- MDPE with UV inhibitors
- Translucent & graduated for monitoring level of liquid
- Powder-coated steel bands
- Maximum specific gravity: 1.7
- Max. temperature: 120°F constant & spikes up to 140°F
- Meets FDA standards
- Tanks & bands sold separately