These are hi-temp CPVC schedule 80 threaded pipe fittings. A complete line of fittings are stocked to meet your needs. This CPVC material has comparable corrosion resistance to PVC yet it is suitable for handling corrosive material at temps 40 to 60 deg F higher than PVC. It is NSF listed.
- CPVC (Cell Class 23447) per ASTM D1784
- SCH 80 threaded fittings manufactured to ASTM F437
- Non-toxic, odorless & tasteless
- Not UV resistant
- Not for use with compressed air or gas
- Temperature range: 33°F to 200°F
- NSF 61 certified