Designed as a low cost pump with improved chemical resistance for chemical feeding, transfer, circulation, filtration, metering, filling line use and similar applications. Handles pure solutions, foaming liquids, and thin emulsions. Because of the chemical, resistance of phenolic plastic and 316 stainless steel, these pumps are widely used to pump photo chemicals, plating solutions, lab solutions, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, weak acids, alkalies, liquid fertilizers, insecticides, dyes, detergents, waxes and many more. Used where corrosion resistant plastic material, self-priming, flow, and debris tolerance is desired.
- Phenolic body
- Nitrile impeller
- 316 stainless steel shaft
- Maximum flow: 4 GPM
- Maximum head: 40'
- 3/4" MGHT (external) & 3/8" IPT (internal) inlet & outlet
- 1/12 Hp, 115v motor (intermittent duty)
- Limit to liquids with viscosity less than 50 SSU
- Maximum temperature: 180°F