These corrosion-proof CPVC Butterfly Dampers are for the construction of exhaust ventilation systems. NOTES: Fittings are triple bead welded. Pictures are to represent the style of fittings only; the actual color is light gray.
- Type VI, Grade 1 CPVC, Cell Class 23447 as described in ASTM D-1784
- All internal parts are CPVC including the body, damper plate & shaft
- Butterfly (balancing) dampers are furnished with a locking quadrant, to permanently position
- Damper allows for less than 5% air flow restriction when open & approximate 95% seal when closed
- Can be installed either vertically or horizontally
- Temperature range: 33°F to 200°F
- Dimensions: 23.75" L; 0.25" thick damper plate
- Socket depth: 3"