3M™ Particulate Respirator 8511, N95 is a disposable particulate respirator that is designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection of at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles. The respirator is designed for use for particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or other dusty operations. This respirator can also help reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles (examples: mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis), but cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness, or disease. Soft inner material provides added comfort while the cup shape design makes the respirator spacious and durable. Braided headbands and an adjustable M-noseclip are designed to help enhance user comfort and increase wearability. The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media designed for ease of breathing. This respirator is compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection. Fitted with a 3M Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve, this respirator is ideally suited for work situations involving heat, humidity, or long periods of wear. The proprietary 3M Cool Flow valve is designed to release hot, humid exhaled breath quickly, helping to prevent an unpleasant build up of heat inside the facepiece - a significant cause of discomfort to respirator wearers.
- 3M Cool Flow Exhalation Valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator
- Adjustable M-noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging
- Braided headbands two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal
- Spacious & durable
- Designed to increase comfort & wearability
- Advanced Electret Media is designed for ease of breathing
- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles