Constructed of high density polyethylene, these blow molded multi-purpose tanks offer excellent durability and resistance to most chemical and fluids. Express service tanks come with a cap and straight fittings. All tanks come with a 2-1/4" buttress thread cap and a straight fitting which fits a 1/4" hose except #10015 which includes a 1-5/8" top vented thread cap and the 1/4" straight fitting and 12070 and 12071 include a 1-5/8" thread vented cap and 1/4" straight fitting. All sizes nominal. Height includes neck & fittings. Width includes mounting tabs. Max working temperature is 180°F and max working pressure is 5 psi. Tanks do not meet CARB/EPA requirements and should not be used for fuel.
- Blow molded of HDPE
- Dimensions: 4.173" L x 8.632" W x 11.652" Hgt.
- Tanks have a 1/4" straight fittings for tubing on bottom
- Has a 2-1/4" buttress thread cap
- Maximum pressure: 5 psi
- Maximum temperature: 180°F
- Do not meet CARB/EPA requirements; not for fuels
- All sizes are nominal; height includes neck & fittings & width includes mounting tabs