Add ease of use and security to your most critical fluid handling applications. MPX couplings offer optional locking sleeves to further guard against accidental disconnects. In addition, coupling halves can berotated when connected reducing tube kinks. Medical-grade material meets the most stringent requirements such as USP Class VI, MEM elution, agarose overlay, hemolysis in vitro and USP physicochemical tests. Easy to operate,even with gloved hands. Meets biocompatibility requirements. Reusable, yet economical enough to allow disposability. Ergonomic thumb latch. Minimizes fluid turbulence. Clean room fittings are non-returnable.
- Amber-tinted polysulfone
- Silicone USP class VI O-rings
- Locking sleeves guard against accidental disconnects
- Gamma: up to 50 kGy irradiation
- Polysulfone autoclavable up to 270°F for 60 min. (up to 25 times)
- Dimensions: 1.67” L x 1.28” Hgt.
- Vacuum to 60 psi, 4.14 bar
- Polysulfone temperature range: -40°F to 300°F
- Meets USP class VI & ADCF requirements