Acrylic sheets are lightweight and have many applications where weather exposure and impact resistance is essential. This material is excellent to use in place of glass, where breakage is a threat to safety. These acrylic sheets are translucent, allowing light to pass through but not detailed shapes.
- Lightweight & impact resistant
- UV stabilized
- White & other colors are translucent; low-level light transmission
- Forming temperature: 290°F to 320°F
- Temperature range: -30°F to 160°F Cont. (190°F intermittent)
- Sheets 48" x 48" & larger must ship motor freight
- Cut tolerance ±1/4"; Thickness Tolerance ±10%