Acrylic sheets are lightweight and have many applications where weather and impact resistance is important. This material is excellent to use in place of glass, where breakage is a threat to safety. Sheets are UV stabilized. White is translucent and provides low level of light transmission. White #7328 allows 23% of light to transmit. Forming temperature is 290°F to 320°F.
- Lightweight & impact resistant
- UV stabilized
- White & other colors are translucent; low level light transmission
- White 7328 allows 31% light transmit, 2447 allows 54%
- Forming temperature: 290°F to 320°F
- Temp. range: -30°F to 160°F Cont. (190°F intermittent)
- Sheets 48" x 48" & larger must ship motor freight
- Cut tolerance ±1/4"