MPC Series couplings add ease of use and security to your most critical fluid handling applications. MPC couplings offer optional locking sleeves to further guard against accidental disconnects. Minimizes fluid turbulence and decreases area for particle entrapment. Easy to operate, even with gloved hands and feature an ergonomic thumb latch. Reusable, yet economical enough to allow disposability. Clean room fittings are non-returnable.
- Purple-tinted polycarbonate
- Leash plugs & caps are red medical-grade PVC
- Polycarbonate autoclavable up to 250°F for 30 min. (up to 10 times)
- Flow: .290"
- Vacuum to 60 psi, 4.14 bar
- Polycarbonate temperature range: -40°F to 250°F
- Meets USP class VI & ADCF requirements
- Sold in full packages only
- Body & insert sold separately