MPC Series couplings add ease of use and security to your most critical fluid handling applications. MPC couplings offer optional locking sleeves to further guard against accidental disconnects. Minimizes fluid turbulence and decreases area for particle entrapment. Easy to operate, even with gloved hands and feature an ergonomic thumb latch. Reusable, yet economical enough to allow disposability. Clean room fittings are non-returnable.
- Amber-tinted polysulfone
- Polysulfone autoclavable up to 270°F for 60 min. (up to 25 times)
- Flow: 0.210"
- Vacuum to 60 psi, 4.14 bar
- Polysulfone temperature range: -40°F to 300°F
- Meets USP class VI & ADCF requirements
- Sold in full packages only
- Body & insert sold separately